Sunday 13 September 2015

Me As A Consumer Of The Media

Music:

What - On my laptop
When - Everyday
Where - At home
Why - I enjoy it and I can change my mood
Who - A range of people form all genres of music
How - Use of the internet and through my headphones
Internet:
What - On my laptop and phone.
When - All the time, everyday
Where - Everywhere
Why - To catch up on social media and talk to friends
Who - Lots of people
How - Using my phone and laptop
Film:
What - On my laptop and television
When -  Every week
Where - At home and at other people's houses
Why - Because they're entertaining
Who - Lots of people, but Kevin Hart movies are always good
How - On my laptop or television

Radio:
What: - In my car
When - Every time I get in the car
Where - Everywhere
Why - So I can sing along to the songs
Who - Capital and Radio 1
How - Through my digital radio in my car
Television:
What - On my television
When - In the evenings
Where - At home and other people's houses
Why - As entertainment
Who - Lots of channels
How - On my television
Newspapers/Magazines:
What - On my laptop
When - Not very often
Where - At home
Why - to find out what is happening in the world
Who - The Sun
How - On my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment